November 23, 2004

Addicted To Blogging

It's come to my attention that I have become addicted to this arcane internet craze called Blogging. I think about posting all the time. I post multiple times a day. And it turns out it's all probably a complete waste of time.

I mean seriously someone might read all this, but most likely, no one will. Yet still i strive onward to blog some more. Pretty soon the government will have to step in and have Blogging counsoling to help us. I'd say it's worse than gambling. Then again it's probably not.

I have noticed that I tend to contradict myself quite often. Is this normal, or am I just an odd individual.

One last thing, in my sleeplessness state I have decided to create / modify a new word.

Mostided : something that is most to the extreme, the uber-most if you were.

Anyway, if anyone thinks this word should gain a foothold in society, please spread it around. If enough people start using it, it might even get in the dictionary. We can only hope, and I'm counting on people like you!