December 23, 2004

It's Been A While

Well it sure has been a while since I blogged. Been busy doing nothing, except maybe being drunk, and other silly things. I am planning on blogging more in the future, but then it turns out I'm lazy.

A few weeks back we had a killer snowball fight. It was amazing. If you missed it, you suck!


I'm also now back at home for the holidays, I came home a few days ago.

Things I noticed:

a) It's much warmer
b) There is a lot more stress
c) Actual food.


We had Christmas with the Centis clan. It was amusing, my uncle got drunk off a lot of wine, and played Mario Party for hours. Believe me, it was hilarious, but then you missed it. I got a killer AC/DC dvd, a nice sweater, and two pictures of myself sailing.

On the previous note about myself sailing. Sailing is awesome. It really is. If everyone was sailing we wouldn't have wars. On that note, as amazing as sailing is, a picture of my sailing makes me feel vain, and a tad like Joe (with his 8x10 of himself rowing). In addition this was my godchild gift. Now I'm not trying to sound spoiled, so don't take this the wrong way, but A FUCKING PICTURE OF MYSELF IS NOT AN IDEAL GIFT. The frames came from dollarama for god's sake. I mean get a nice fucking frame at the very least. Or, even better, choose something better, yes I understand you want some sentimental and all, but I'm sure you can do better than that.

On a funnier note is the stockings my sister and Sam received. Gramma always gives out stockings, but she doesn't know what to get, so this year my Aunt Marianne decided to help out. Everyone got shirts from Randy River. For the guys this is fine, my shirt was actually fucking amazing. It turns out though that my Aunt doesn't know Randy River is a guy's store, as she got shirts for the girls as well. Not only that, but they are way to big. Again it's the thought that counts right? THEN USE FUCKING THOUGHT.