February 20, 2005

The Power Of Picasa2

As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently downloaded Picasa2. This software is amazing for organizing a large number of photos and movies. It also includes options to create web page galleries, e-mail photo's, and it links with blogger. Not only that you can do batch edits, to say rotate a bunch of photo's, or my favourite, convert them to black and white.

If you have a lot of photo's, or just want something that looks really cool, give Picasa2 a test run.



I've noticed that Google has started buying up and developing an amazing amount of applications. From Picasa2, to Google desktop search, the company is really putting pressure on companies like say, Microsoft. And no one really likes Microsoft. Google has managed to work themselves quite a powerful position, and although some people might dislike them, I love em. Oh and I apologize for this Google plug that seems to have started up, it's just that well I like anyone who beats Microsoft. Plus they run Linux.