April 24, 2005

Why The Hell Do I Never Post - A Definitive Answer

I was thinking again today, while reading about General Relativity (for no real reason I might point out), that my blogging seems to have well, dropped off the face of the earth. And this, I must admit, got me thinking about why? So I have now come before you, as a humble servant of this crazy phenomenon, to finally answer "Why The Hell Do I Never Post." *musical fanfare follows*

It all started one day, one a foggy day when everyone decided that they would rather be somewhere else, and I for one decided the internet was as good a place as any other. So I started blogging it up, and all was good and happy in this particular corner of the world. Thoughts that had absolutely no right at all to be unleashed, fell upon the world, with a massive disregard for human sanity. So all in all, things were going well... but then, our good mutual friend laziness decided it was time to come out and play. And lets just say play he did.

With the onset of laziness in the blogging world, very little was said, at frankly an alarmingly low frequency. I feared that the world might grow sane again, it actually kept me up at night I'll admit. But then, in a distinct show of cosmic acceptance to my plan, I got (well repaired) a digital camera. Now the photographer in me decided to flex it's muscles, and so insanity again held reign in this world.

As great as this story must seem, I have decided that it's best to write it out in two installments, thus Part I and Part II. This would be Part I, although it could be Part II if you so wish, and believe that time, and frankly counting, happen to flow that way.